Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hey Mark- (Attn: rXSNRG)

Guest Ratty2Subaru

Guest Ratty2Subaru

thanks for the drivers side head, it should work well.... (for some reason, the intake valves were in very bad shape- they had lots of heavy discolored diposits on the inside edge of them (not in the combustion chamber) and so I replaced them with the valves from the broken head, seince those valves were in very good shape...

but... I would like to get the other head from you if I could, cause I started to work on the pass. side, and it looks like the valve seat for the intake valve is ready to pop out of this head, just like what happened to the other (the cracks between the valves, are pretty bad) so it might be better to use one with less cracks... I have both MPFI turbo heads to swap you for them...

I will give you a call, or if your going to come up this way, give me a call- thanks!

(hopefully within the next day or so)

Guest edrach

Mark, give me a call about the RX body parts. I'll be coming through on Saturday after the rallycross in Battleground. Maybe drop me your 'phone number in a private email. Thanks.