Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Annual Xmas tree run-this Saturday! WHO'S IN?

It is time to prepare for this. The run will be to Greenwater, east of Enumclaw, on either Nov 27th(Thanksgiving weekend) or the following weekend of Dec 4th. A tree permit is required to get a tree.($10.00) No other pass is required to access Greenwater.

Please let me know ASAP if you need a permit as they have a limited number. Also post here if you plan to go.

There will be a large gathering area where we can set up canopies/pop ups and such. It is BYOFood/Beverages.

Any and all vehicles and people are welcome. We had Subaru's, Dodges, Jeep's, Toyota's and Suzuki's before. A stock Sube will get to the gathering area. Plan for cold weather. Last year we had to travel through snow and ice covered roads to reach our destination.

It will be a fun family environment so bring the entire family.

Ken

The run will be to Greenwater, east of Enumclaw, on either Nov 27th(Thanksgiving weekend) or the following weekend of Dec 4th. Ken

Can we make it the 5th if not the 27th? It happens I have a B-day lunch for the missus on Saturday the 4th. . . I have another good reason, I'll call you about it Ken.

I know some of you can't do the 27th. Unfortunately, that is shaping up to be the best day for me. Try to make it if you can. Plans as follows.

McDonalds parking lot in Enumclaw. 10:00am

Date. Nov.27th (Saturday)

Bring food for your group. Plan for at least 4 hours on the hill. We will set up a day camp and then head in for trees. The rest of the day will be spent playing. Be prepared for COLD weather. Chances are good for snow and ice so prepare for it. Please do not bring bald tires as we almost had one go over the edge last year.

well today i got some better tires for the wagon. and i talked to my dad about goin with me, he seemed like its sometihng fun to do but isn't sure if he has the time. im comin home this next week for thanksgiving. I hope i can go, give me a chance to meet some of you. :cool:

Only 3 days left. I went up early this morning and there is snow. It is still in the upper elevations. Was trying to snow while I was there though. Keep your fingers crossed for some more.

Tree selection will be very good.

I have about 5 or 6 cars arriving with me. See you there!!