Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Annual Xmas tree run-this Saturday! WHO'S IN?

Howdy Ken and everyone. Yeah the forcast is claiming that there should be lower temps by the weekend, like in the 30s here in the lowlands. Should make for icy or snow up there.

It's unlikely that I'll be able to make it. But just in case I can but run late, can you give a specific place where folks will be hanging out when they're not conifer hunting? Like maybe a spot on the map or a landmark that would show up on the Gazatteer map or something to that effect. Thanks.

Howdy Ken and everyone. Yeah the forcast is claiming that there should be lower temps by the weekend, like in the 30s here in the lowlands. Should make for icy or snow up there.

It's unlikely that I'll be able to make it. But just in case I can but run late, can you give a specific place where folks will be hanging out when they're not conifer hunting? Like maybe a spot on the map or a landmark that would show up on the Gazatteer map or something to that effect. Thanks.

I'm gonna make you change your name to Eeor or however he spelled it.

Just show up Mike. We got a couple others to drag themselves to the gathering that will make it worth your while if hanging out with Ken and me and my 7 mo preggers missus isn't worth it. :)

The main group will be at the sand pits probably.

Well poop... I had snow tires for the legacy but they blew out on the last snow run and I haven't gotten around to doing anything about it. I am trying to get this one family with an outback to go so maybe I can hitch a ride with them. I'm trying to sell my wagon so I don't want to run it off a cliff or something.

Guess I'll have to watch some Winny the Poo to understand the Eeor comment. 7 months preggers... whoa dude!

Still don't know if I'll be able to sneak away but looking doubtful as usual. Don't mean to be dissin' you guys, I just gotta do what I gotta do.

Guess I'll have to watch some Winny the Poo to understand the Eeor comment. 7 months preggers... whoa dude!

Still don't know if I'll be able to sneak away but looking doubtful as usual. Don't mean to be dissin' you guys, I just gotta do what I gotta do.

:)

Happy Thanksgiving Mike. You too Beth.

I take the back roads to Enumclaw (Hobart Rd from Issaquah). I'll be leaving around 8:30 AM.

Well, I tried putting on the spacers this morning, only had enough threads for 4 turns on the lug nuts, minimum is 8. So I was confronted with a choice, get longer studs and try to press the old ones out and news ones if if I could find some today, or get the steel wheels at Carter Subaru and sell my WRX wheels. Since I knew the steel wheels would work, I went for the steel wheels. Austin was working today so he changed them out for me. The new wheels and changing the tires cost a little more the what I paid for the WRX wheels, so if I sell them for $200, I'm close to breaking even.