Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ATTN: Portland, Vancouver, Salem, and surrounding area members

Craig are you sure about the west hills? they do get pretty slick even if the rest of town isn't but I talked with Richie and it is a good idea to postpone it till next sunday cause he is also coming back from the coast right now cause he was stuck out there due to the weather

but when we get things rolling Sean posted on Rallitek.net that he will set up a Forum just for us :grin:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It probably would have been clear enough, I had some ice in my driveway, but my day was already re-scheduled so I wouldn't have made it anyway.

Now... correct me if I am wrong but the super bowl is in 2 weeks? (so that day is automatically out)

Any objections to next Sunday? Should be decent weather and no holidays or major events that I am aware of.

Correct, I will be able to make it I wish the schedule would work for everyone, but at least the weather should be better (ya ya it probably would have been ok for MOST of us last week but I think Richie was still stuck on the road) Anyone coming from the gorge area though would have had an adventure.

Anyway Sunday the 23rd, 4:15 PM at Start Street pizza, yes its just off 205

• 4 weeks later...

there's a rallyX on the 20th? got a url? is it all soob, or just general rally?

I'll try and make the next get-together... I've just been trying to keep myself really busy lately..

anyone want to do another gettogether? like say at the rallyX on the 20th?

I will post it or Ed will don't worry spiffy and wave gosh darn it lol but yeah it's a SCCA RallyCross so everyone is able to run and it's going to be over at the Washington County Fairgrounds on the 20th and if you are wanting to run you will hafta be there at about 8-9 am for tech and such but I don't have all the details as of yet cause they are even scrambling about now cause of they just got the Fairplex back for just this event

well I am going during morning run so it's going to be 9am to whatever time it finishes for the day lol

as for your lifted back if you want to run it will be an iffy due to the fact that they have changed the rules on lifted vehicles and I don't even know if the lifted leg is gonna be able to run but I am also bringing my Imp just in case for my friend to run but I am also gonna be runnin my imp anyways