Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ATTN: Portland, Vancouver, Salem, and surrounding area members

Why do they always have these on Sundays?!

A brothers gotta go to Church!

I'm not gonna run , when I get my mods done then perhaps. I have heard lifted vehichles are ok now. I believe they changed the rules again........not possitive though.......

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hello My name is mike and I just bought my brat for 350 would love to meet up with others to start something up I have been tearing up mollalla with my fater in law and his 91 landcrusher it is a blast so many places out there we havent been all through it yet but its fun. please reply because I am down for the cause

• 2 weeks later...
Hello My name is mike and I just bought my brat for 350 would love to meet up with others to start something up I have been tearing up mollalla with my fater in law and his 91 landcrusher it is a blast so many places out there we havent been all through it yet but its fun. please reply because I am down for the cause

I'm down for some local shreddin'........

I'm not gonna run , when I get my mods done then perhaps. I have heard lifted vehichles are ok now. I believe they changed the rules again........not possitive though.......

Sorry, but no. They decided not to allow lifted rigs. But by all means do come check one out. Meet the regulars and hang out for a while.

Actualy Ken I did check with one of the tech inspectors and he said as long as it's not known to be lifted it should slide under the radar so to speak lol but with OBw/beer and My friend Brads lifted leg they are just stiffer springs installed on them so there shouldn't be any lift around corners unless really pushed and that is kinda hard to do cause I have seen my friends leg do some interesting stuff at higher speeds without lifting a single tire (except recently when he lost a pass side rear strut due to lower perch failure and appears no welds at all on that piece) but that was when trying to go around a corner with the right rear control arm on the bump stop :eek: