DSCF3510.JPG

DSCF3511.JPG

DSCF3512.JPG

DSCF3513.JPG

DSCF3514.JPG

DSCF3515.JPG

DSCF3516.JPG

Done. LOL

The spare tire mount...I took a sledge to it to flatten it down level with the rest of the spare tire area, otherwise the IC would be too far up in the engine bay and hte hood would not shut.

Thats my boost control solenoid mounted on the drivers side of the IC there incase anyone is wondering.

Will.... your crazy.

but hey your used to that by now.

I would be slightly concerned about the epoxy job for the bypass valve. I used the little muffler thingys spot. I also turned my IC side ways to avoid the unwanted use of a sledge on my car. I guess I should post a new pic as its changed a little bit since I last put it up. I will work on that when I get home from work.

man I just got home took some good detail pics of my whole TD04 conversion and related mods. then I found the camera cable went to work with the wife.:banghead:

I was going to give Will a picture battle:D

I fabed a crazy bit of intercooler ducting/cold air inducting and took it out for a bit of a ride out of the hood and up a big hill climb with turns. It was raining a bit too. that made it fun. new tires stick great. felt realy strong.

ok sorry Will I will start my own thread of pics tomarow with explanations.

Russ... you got those pix up yet? :)

-Brian

no :-\

not only is the little cable from the camera to the computer gone but the camera is MIA now too. I will sneak out to the car and see if she left it in there.

nope no good. oh well I have the battery charger held hostage. camera has to come home someday soon for a recharge. and when it does Im all over it.;)