Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
92loyalloyale

automatic seatbelts...

My 92 loyale has those auto seatbelts and the driver's side is jammed and draining my battery even when the car is off...My question is... Does anyone know how to disconnect the power source for the seatbelts only or possibly what fuse runs them...i am tired of disconnecting my battery every time i park the car!!! And i wore out the hood pull latch inside from popping it so much....please help!!!

If you do a search on auto seat belts, there was a thread not too long ago about how to get them unjammed. Then you could use them again.

Thank you..but i would really like to just disconnect the power source...so if anyone knows what fuse controls it and or wiring harness please let me know...

My 92 loyale has those auto seatbelts and the driver's side is jammed and draining my battery even when the car is off...My question is... Does anyone know how to disconnect the power source for the seatbelts only or possibly what fuse runs them...i am tired of disconnecting my battery every time i park the car!!! And i wore out the hood pull latch inside from popping it so much....please help!!!

the motor is in the center post (by the front seat hinge) down near the floor. remove the lower trim and you will see the motor. simply disconnect the plug.

I had a shorted wire in the door switch wire. You have to remove the door panel, look at the bottom aft end.