Ultimate Subaru Message Board

How many of you Guys are from the Land Down Under?

I was just wondering how many of the members of this board live in Australia?

I live in NSW on the Mid North Coast, in a small town called Bowraville, which is about and hour south of Coffs Harbour, and about halfway between Sydney and Brisbane

If you would like to leave details of your location it will give each of us an idea of where we all live.

:banana:

there's quite a few of us. we also hang out at http://www.ausubaru.com .

I'm in brisbane, I've got a 2" lifted ea81T brumby(brat), a 4" lifted '84 wagon, and a 3" lifted '81 touring wagon.

I've been to bowraville, nice little town. I spent St Patricks day at the bowra pub a few years ago, and I've been to the lorrienne lodge a few times ( when Rob ran the medieval fairs there ).

Swansea Tasmania, just an overnight drive to Sydney, or Smellbourne.

hahaha smelbourne....thats funny. I am in Adelaide at the moment. Drive a 96 Outback no mods yet. Soon to upgrade the suspension and lift it a little. I been to Swansea as well.....lovely east coast port...gorgeous beaches.

• 11 months later...
Hi my names Troy and live in Wynyard Tasmania. I have a 98 Liberty sedan and a 89 Brumby. Brumby has: 2 inch lift kit, 13" sunraysia wheels, bullbar, towbar, Factory fun/sunroofs, canopy.

Troy, we have a january camping trip booked on the west coast..

http://ausubaru.com/main/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=38&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Bring the Brumby! its going to be a convoy.

I would love to come on the trip but am restricted by a few things.

At work all the holidays have been booked and I wont have any time off till April (other than my rostered days off).

My Brumby only has road tyres on it and I dont thing they would get me very far along some of the tracks you are talking about. (Im a ex-west coast boy so I know of a few of the tracks you guys want to go on).

Maybe when you set some dates I might be able to meet up with you's in Zeehan. You should have a look at the old spray tunnel while you are passing through.

Email me at Wombat_racing@hotmail.com and I may have a few track reports or other info for you's.

I would have posted this on Ausubaru but cannot access it. I have a password and all but it wont let me sign in.

Cheers Wombat

I live where nothing much goes on, everything is expencive, and hard to get. Can anyone guess?? Just look top right of this message then.

I have me self a Brumby, 2" lift, true duel motor, 27" Kuhmo mudders, 3" rollbar, alloy bullbar, umm, thats about it. Bot to mention the 12" sub behind the drivers seat, PDA as MP3 player (my CD player fried itself when something went lose inside) soon to have GPS. I got a CB, but still having troubles figuring it out. Oh, and I have doors, bonnet, fenders (that are cut :),) tail gate, oh kay oh kay ok. Little to far then. Too much free time :D But I don't have the targa tops :( :( :( :( :( I always wanted a Brumby with the targa's. Maybe some time soon.

if you go to the Login link at the top of the page

http://ausubaru.com/main/modules.php?name=Your_Account&redirect=index

and log in and put the security code thingy in too... should work for ya... we hope

anyway... any info on the west coast tracks would be sweet... and youll have to get yourself a decent set of tyres and come for a mission with us... sometime

cheers