Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My Christmas Present!

i think i just messed myself......and yes that is a compliment.:brow: wow,was it a present to yourself?if it was then you would not be ashamed to tell the price you paid for those beauty's.if not tell whoever payed for them to tell me so's i can startsaving my pennies.oh yeah, did i say that i like them very much.ok i'll stop now....one more, man are those sweeeet

jeez nice paint, wot gen brat/brumby is that? the seats look a good match too. cause santa dropped round early for you i supose you wern't naughty this year :rolleyes:

It's a '78 generation one. The paint was on it when I got it, it's Ford Chrome Yellow BZ... the decals were made by Ed Dahl... he also makes the "Brumby" decals... look on eBay, I think they're up for sale now... he has several styles for Brats too.

Trust me,inside my mind and body right now I'm jumping up and down.AWSOME!!!!!!

You go girl!

Ahhh.. thought you'd approve... makes me smile... big giant hug to you, Paul! Now I just have to find a wee smoker to use the ashtray on the back... hehe! Seriously... I love seeing these "old girls" being kept for posterity... she's gonna be a winner next Spring! Funny, I never had any attachments to cars except Brats? I cried for a long time when my first one had to be "retired" Now my Hyundai... good car... no attachment... it's (I'm) lucky it gets gas.

Ahhh.. thought you'd approve... makes me smile... big giant hug to you, Paul! Now I just have to find a wee smoker to use the ashtray on the back... hehe! Seriously... I love seeing these "old girls" being kept for posterity... she's gonna be a winner next Spring! Funny, I never had any attachments to cars except Brats? I cried for a long time when my first one had to be "retired" Now my Hyundai... good car... no attachment... it's (I'm) lucky it gets gas.

Mary,

Your Brat is one of the prettiest I have ever seen....You have my vote next Spring!!

As for the attachment thing..I usually get somewhat attached to my cars but there is something about Bucky...I just can't see myself without him. And you have seen and riden in him..he is nothing special to look at and nothing fantastic to drive..he has his problems but tries his best to take care of me.When the day comes to let him go I will be devestated..will be like losing my best friend....cause he is.Just this week we have had 2 cars hit in the parking lot at work..the ppl at work think I am nuts for moving him to the WAY back..they just dont understand.

Yup we are a crazy bunch arent we??