Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I can't wait!!

I am going to go Look at a 92 Subaru Loyale 4X4 wagon tomarrow! It has 176,000 miles and they want 850 for it I am going to offer 700. I have wanted an other subaru since my 88 GL 4x4 wangon died. Man this is going to be nice. We just got about 2 feet of snow an i might be in an other subaru this winter!!! Man i can't wait.

well I did it! He let it go for $750. You know i for got all about the timeing belts but it is running great. It has the push button 4wd My last one had the dual range. But the body is in alot better shape than my last one. (88 gl 4x4 wagon) and the inside is damn near spotless. The check engine light is on I will have to check into that. The 4wd works great all ready took it threw my brothers yard with around 7 inches of snow :D It has great tires and a brand new battery. it needs both cornerlights housing and it has a little rust one the pass front fender. And the hood latch is sticking alittle. But man it fells nice to be in a subie again!