Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Could anyone help me find a place for my brat in Washington?

Hi everyone. I have a Brat which needs to be park some where other than my house for about 3 months. My parents are moving into new house and it only has two door garage with small drive way and we currently have four cars including the Brat. Last time I park my Brat on a neighbour street in front of my house, it was ticketed three time while I was in Michigan. I live in Michigan because of college so my parents would like to see the Brat gone(I guess it gave them too much of stress...:rolleyes: ) Since Brat was my car ever, it is really hard to detach from it and I would like to keep it as long as I can. I'm planning to drive the Brat back to Michigan when the weather gets better(probably during spring break) and I would like to find a place where I can store the car...for cheap....(sorry I'm so broke...after all I'm only a college student) I do know there are many places where I can store the car inside of storage but I can't afford it at this time. If I can't find a place for my Brat until this Thursday night, my parents are getting rid of it.....Please help a fellow member keep his favorite subie.

Thank you very much for reading this post.

Thank you so much in advance :) .

Dan

If you don't mind outside parking I can ask a neighbor. He might want a small fee for it, I don't know.

Hi everyone. I have a Brat which needs to be park some where other than my house for about 3 months. My parents are moving into new house and it only has two door garage with small drive way and we currently have four cars including the Brat. Last time I park my Brat on a neighbour street in front of my house, it was ticketed three time while I was in Michigan. I live in Michigan because of college so my parents would like to see the Brat gone(I guess it gave them too much of stress...:rolleyes: ) Since Brat was my car ever, it is really hard to detach from it and I would like to keep it as long as I can. I'm planning to drive the Brat back to Michigan when the weather gets better(probably during spring break) and I would like to find a place where I can store the car...for cheap....(sorry I'm so broke...after all I'm only a college student) I do know there are many places where I can store the car inside of storage but I can't afford it at this time. If I can't find a place for my Brat until this Thursday night, my parents are getting rid of it.....Please help a fellow member keep his favorite subie.

Thank you very much for reading this post.

Thank you so much in advance :) .

Dan

• 1 month later...