Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1,000 Thanks to the "road crew"!!!!!

Leaking oil,Bucky92,hocrest,and subieman90 came by today and really helped out.I'd think of something witty to say but I am toast right now.Worked untill about 4-something AM just now,gotta check Pat's thread and veg out.I'll fill in some details soon but man those people had a huge difference in my shop and my life today. :headbang:

Thanks for coming through when I really needed the help.You guys were great!

I hope you all got home without incident.Cheers!

Awww thanks Paul;) .Actually ..your the best..thats why we like to help you out..you help us when we need it ..we help you.

I am going to clean Bucky out so if you need to load him up and do a dumpster run:banana: we can..plus I can bring some of it (not a whole lot though) and dump it off in mine.

I should be back down between 11-12 and hopefully catch "the moment" on film! If I can get the camera on it time maybe even get a short video of it then make you a copy(my digi camera is actually a camcorder).

Today is the day!!!!!! Sweetbaby is coming home!!

Thanks Connie,we just spoke so you know the deal.for the rest of you,Pat won't be here untill later today.

Any word from Dave and Melis?

We're are at our homes. Made it back here about 5:30am <took a snooze on the way> Really bummed we couldn't "complete" the whole process, but I think we've accomplished enough in the time we were there.

I'll get the PICs on here soon, Connie is supposed to finish the "Moosen's Moments" for me.

Awww thanks Paul;) .Actually ..your the best..thats why we like to help you out..you help us when we need it ..we help you.
That's what friends are for :drunk:

Well, it's noon and I just rolled my butt outta bed...gotta hop in the shower and morph into mommy because the kids will be coming home soon.

I'll be seeing you again in the near future. Have fun!

Smiles,

Melis

Yup I know the deal...but I dont know if I will be able to finish Pauls "moment"cause I have a Date!!!:banana: this afternoon with a hottie...and its not a beautiful Subaru either.

Urg its almost 1 pm and I still have to get dressed and clean out Bucky. I have this nice pair of 78 wagon fenders that need a little TLC for Paul to see if they can be saved..( I love that car!!!!)

Hey Melis!!! Please dont forget to check on that coupe you spotted for sale for me!!!!Please!! You know I LOVE you!

Yup I know the deal...but I dont know if I will be able to finish Pauls "moment" cause I have a Date!!!:banana: this afternoon with a hottie...and its not a beautiful Subaru either.

Urg its almost 1 pm and I still have to get dressed and clean out Bucky. I have this nice pair of 78 wagon fenders that need a little TLC for Paul to see if they can be saved..( I love that car!!!!)

Hey Melis!!! Please dont forget to check on that coupe you spotted for sale for me!!!!Please!! You know I LOVE you!

Oh yeah...afro got about that...I'll go right now and take PICs. You need to keep reminding me because with everything going on at once I get hazy.

Ohhh a date do ya? Good for you! Hope he's not a freakin' wacko <hard to shake those ones>

Smiles,

Melis