Ultimate Subaru Message Board
archemitis

pics of my mostly finished hatch

Thats Nice!! That is a total sleeper now! Keep it up and remember that no soob is ever totally finished!

(BTW - If you are running windows xp, then you can download a picture resizer, and have more room for pics. PM me for more info.)

its 4x4 now. without it, its useless.
It was rather comical when we attempted to go for a 'test drive' during that last big snow storm.... :lol:

RWD 2 LOOSE

heres my disclamer, my front suspension sucks, so i have yet to get a good 2wd dry pavement launch. starts hoppin and spinnin like mad. in 4x, it feels good, and fast.

ive noticed all the talk of lifting, if i had a 6 cyl hatch, id lower it about an inch or so and take it to the roa courses. it would be a beast in the twisties.

oh, i got a street hatch in the works :headbang:

but offroad is my first love

dont get me wrong, i love gettig dirty off road, but i love going fast in the twisties more.. kinda reflects the screen name:grin: 80mph through tight twisty mountain roads is the most fun ive had in a while.

this is an old thread, the pics were of it almost completed. after the pics i build a skid plate that covered up the wiring harness. now it has yet another bumper in the works.

its just a little dual range 4 speed. its holding the power nicely.