Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Seattle...........this Weekend! CANCELLED

IF YOU'RE NOT THERE YOU BETTER BE DEAD, OR IN JAIL.. AND IF YOU'RE IN JAIL, BREAK OUT!

*ahem*

So I'll be rolling into Seattle on Saturday with Skeet's new ride and picking up The Man Himself on Sunday. We plan to leave for Spokane on Tuesday.

For you Inland Northwesterners, this is a rare chance to meet the elusive Kentucky Fried Kung Fu Redneck Hippie, since he doesn't make it up here that often.. and who in their right mind wouldn't want jump at a chance to Be Seen socializing with Yours Truly?

So, who's not busy this weekend? :brow:

whoops. Hi Rob.. missed your question.

um, we aren't sure where we're staying yet.. In all honesty we're hoping to avoid paying for anything resembling a "hotel room" .. anyone feel like opening a Subaru Hostel? :brow:

anyway...

Skeet's flight lands at SeaTac at 1150am on sunday.

I will be arriving on Saturday so that if there are any bugs to iron out, I can get them taken care of as soon as possible..

more details to follow!

What kind of bucks are we talking about here? I'm more than willing to spring for something nice if thats what everyone wants to do. Sounds kind of fun to me.

Do they have local brews as well? I'm a big fan of tasting local beers and ales. (The redder the beer the better)

Anyone have any qualms with Taps?

as long as I am not under the car (when am I not?) I would like to come join in on the fun, meet and greet, maybe share pics and vids.. (the mobile video machine!)

so anyways, someone give me a call if you guys figure out a meeting time and place!

(if I dont post after its been figured out that is)

thanks!!

Austin

Are your goats trained not to leave the yard? I've got a ton of underbrush and blackberry bushes to get rid of; bring it on. If you can't find a place, you can park yourselves in our camper. I'm pretty sure it's available. Just let me check with Jeanne to make sure that she's not using it this weekend.

Hi Ed, thanks! i'll have to leave the goats at home; the car doesn't have enough seatbelts..

um, skeet and i realized that there's actually 4 of us. our friend derek is coming up from portland, and skeet's friend clay is coming with him from kentucky.

yeah, we're bad at math.

anyway, i realize that there's a difference between TWO or FOUR internet dorks crashing at anyone's place.. but of course we'll bravely accept any offers of free lodgings nonetheless.

Hm. i think I've forgotten something so far.. "please."

yep, too busy being clever and pushy. my favorite mistake. :banghead:

the four of us would like to ask for someone to please offer us a place to stay and help us keep our trip costs down. We're open to negotiations involving less than all three of the nights we're staying, or involving help with some yardwork or car work or something too.

thanks..