Jump to content
Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Recommended Posts

Divorced transfer case is a seperate transfer case (usually from a Nissan Pick-up) it's connected to the end of your original tranny.


go look in the off-road forum for more info,


I don't think anyone has ever tried it with a EJ tranny though.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this