Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Finally have to break the news...My turbowagon is totalled *PICS ADDED*

Having gone through this... I am NOT surprised its totaled.

My was totaled with between $700-1500 in damage (depending on the shop) for damage that I repaired with: A kick to the fender, a bottle of touch up paint and a junkyard Loyale bumper.

They paid me $700 cause my car has like 300K and has afew dents. My car had alot of new parts, but it was going to be cheap to fix and EA82's are a dime a dozen.

This turbowagon is hardly a typical car. I would like to see production numbers on them honestly, could be considered a collectors vehicle.

Personally since this car is so rare, I agree with the $2500 estimate, although they REALLY dont like to pay for your mods and new parts (trust me I tried)... but hey a stock cherry turbowagon with low miles can still go for at LEAST $1500-2000.

Ya you could probably drag a lawyer into it, and you may have to (I just didnt because my car isnt worth much)

I would certainly take Richie up on his offer though, helps to have professional opinion behind you.