Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Does anyone have the OE # for the oil pump shaft?

I have a 94 justy (EF12) with the "usual" oil pump problem, however I went to the dealer and the guy couldent find the oil pump, so he couldent sell me the part. Does anyone have the OE part # for this and about how much it costs?

(or does anyone have one they want to sell me? :brow: heck I could use a new timing cover too if someone has got one of those)

Thanks,

Mike

I have a 94 justy (EF12) with the "usual" oil pump problem, however I went to the dealer and the guy couldent find the oil pump, so he couldent sell me the part. Does anyone have the OE part # for this and about how much it costs?

(or does anyone have one they want to sell me? :brow: heck I could use a new timing cover too if someone has got one of those)

Thanks,

Mike

Hey Mike,

Try http://subarujusty.proboards20.com/index.cgi and look at the heading, engine issues. From what I gather, the OE parts are still out there. Try another dealer.

Q

Thanks,

Mike

Going through my notes today I came across this:

1 ea.-Oil Pump Housing Cover-$12.48

1 ea.- " " " Seal-$ 3.92

1 ea.- Oil Pump Shaft -$20.82

Plus shipping and tax. I don't remember exactly where on-line I got those prices but a few months ago, they were still available.

HTH

Q