Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Parting ways...so long folks

hey guys, not many of you know me though i have been around for a little while, not to often lately. I was pleast to be welcomed to a board full of nice people. even though some of my questions went un answered i figured most of them out. Im selling the wagon as its now seved its time with me. I loved it, it was the very first car i drove as a young teen and it has been loved and in the family for almost 6 years now. My dad said i could have the car if i fixed it ( my little sister really didn't treat the clutch well ), so i got a new clutch rebuilt the carb and replaced numerous axls....i hate reman axles. :-\ any way I drove her to school to use during the winter and it was a fun experience. I had never realy had a chance to drive it in snow before. But now that the snow is gone and my vw scirocco is back and running i cant justify keeping it around. Along with the vw i have just bought a 1991 Eagle Talon TSI for a grand. not sure if it was worth it but dang its a fun car. Im in the mood for a change of automobiles. i have been driving underpowered sub 100hp cars all my life and i just need a car with more balls. My old subaru has really been helpful in learning more about mechanics, The older ea81 subarus have always been a favorite ever scince i was a little boy and now to think i acualy got to own one makes me feel as if i have completed something. :) Long live the old subarus....in my opinion they are one of the most underrated cars that has ever been made. :D I may be back for another dose of wagon love but for now. peace, have fun, keep them alive.

link to my new ride.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/PeterDoellefeld/My%20Ride/talon2.jpg

:headbang: