Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Fender Flares for me!!!(pics)

A DOG

I had a little weekend project that worked out great. I have this 1981 VW Jetta that has these sick fender flares. So I decided to see if they would fit my suby. The front ones fit almost perfect, but the rear I had to do some cutting. Here are some pictures of them.

8644fenderflaresfr-med.jpg

8644fenderflaresbr-med.jpg

That's basicaly what I have on my hatch. They were easy to put on look okay too. I got mine at a custom truck and 4wd shop. Tim

i've been looking around at flares as well....if these do not work out for you i found these ...http://www.jcwhitney.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Item?storeId=10101&Pr=p_CATENTRY_ID%3A466719&mediaCode=ZX&productId=2008750&appId=466719&catalogId=10101

i have not gotten them yet,i am looking around town to see if i can find them..

on the jeep i owned,it had a set of 33x12.5x15s and with as many times a cop pulled up behind me.not once did i get stopped.was just useing the stock jeep ones that really didn't cover anything.

tires stuck out about 4" i got a pic somewhere around gonna dig it up an upload it.