Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Roll Call for the wedding

Me and Ken will be there.

That may change. I got a call this early a.m. from my sister. My Father crashed his motorcycle last night and is in the hospital with several broken bones. It may be up to me to pull "first born son duties" this weekend involving getting his bike out of impound among other things.

I'll know tonight for sure.

loooks like me no make it .. stupid mother in law demands her stupid ford that has to have the dash torn apart just to change the clutch master cylinder be done.. instantly.. granted i told her the part sh need almost 4-5 months ago now its a rusht thing and she finally pried her wallet open with the jaws of life to pay for the part all the sudden

bad part about mariage dude is inlaws...

and such.. .. much long ger stoory here...... but not gonna hijack a thread

Good turnout... some names of people there:

BajaVWSoobnut, Richierich and wife, Edrach and wife, GLCraigGT, WrenchPrincess (sorry thought it was wench), "Connie", uhhhh maybe some others, but thats all I can think of for now.

Nice to see all of you.

Off to Maui bright and early Monday :cool:

And me, I was there! It was really nice too. I was glad to find the Subaru table even though me and Connie tried not to over crowd it. By the way, your wedding made a good excuse for the best road trip I've had in a long time. We even stopped at the tattoo convention in Vancouver on the way (and both left tattooless).

Sorry Flow,

I should have been watching this forum!

Good luck Bro'

And me, I was there! It was really nice too. I was glad to find the Subaru table even though me and Connie tried not to over crowd it. By the way, your wedding made a good excuse for the best road trip I've had in a long time. We even stopped at the tattoo convention in Vancouver on the way (and both left tattooless).

Hey Congrat's Bud.....I had no Idea your Wedding was So close the Evening I borrowed Your Garage.......Thanks you Very Much for that by the Way.....By the Time I heard it was Happening, I couldn't get the free Time.....:( Sorry.....

Also Tell your New Mrs.....Thanks For letting me Steal you To do that as well, And that I wasn't trying to be Rude or standoff-ish, but My entire Crew had been Sick with the Nasty bug, And I didn't want anyone else getting it......The evening I grabbed the Parts from behind your Place.....

See you this Sunday if you are Rallying .....? I have to Come up And get a few Things From Qman.....

Later, And Enjoy the New Hitched Life....:)