Ultimate Subaru Message Board

wheel lug patterns

Subaru used the 4x140mm bolt pattern for these cars, so you're basically limited to stock Subaru stuff, or Pugeot wheels which use the same bolt pattern, and can be found in 14s if you want to run some larger meats. You can redrill some different rims to fit, or modify your hubs/drums to a different bolt pattern, this can be somewhat costly though.

JW, welcome to the board

McBrat has a page set up to view the wheels we can use

here is a link to it

Subaru Wheels Page

Hmm - I have some wheels from my last Subaru (an 83) hanging out in the garage. I don't see a picture of this style on that page (maybe I'm missing it though)..... they seem pretty 'common' looking to me though?

83wheel.jpg

I don't know what I'm going to do with them since they are from the 83 - from what I'm gathering the 83 is the EA81 style and my latest Soob is the EA82 style (an 86).

I'll add that pic to the page.... looks like there were 2 versions of that wheel.....

this is the one I have on the page, just the pic from a brochure....

Too bad my wheel isn't in as good of condition as that one - maybe you could photoshop your pic for the wheels page so you have a nice wheel with the centercap and all :drunk: