Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Whats this worth ???$$$

I know this is a US site and I am in Australia, but the subaru forums here arn't very active like this one (I spend most time on this forum now) and I really can't wait for days before I get a reply. Just a ball park figure would be great !

EA81 Manifold with a Weber 32/36 DGAV, Adaptor and Air Cleaner ?

Thanx

So I'm assuming its a used carb? Get some SeaFoam if deep creep if they sell it over there. Not sure if they will.

If they do, turn up your idle. spray the hell out out the carb, down the neck, in the pcv valve and lines air cleaner assembly etc. shut off the engine and let it sit for 5 min. Start it up. this will clean out the carb

Manifold and Weber are on :) and fired first kick. There is a bit of hesitation. The air filter was black :rolleyes: so I would say a clean is in order. I havn't heard of SeaFoam here, do you know who it's made by ? I have only seen the standard cans of carby cleaner.

Webers are awesome, congrats, you might have to fiddle with carb settings, and timing and such to get the most out of it, if it came off a soob, it should be jetted properly, or at least close, I don't know who makes Sea Foam, but I use it and it is availiable at Napa here locally, maybe you can order some, it costs like 8.00 US, but it's well worth it, it is by far the best cleaner I have ever used.