Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Pointy! Loose! OOH! DRIFT!

Another rookie question:

I went searching for used camber plates and there are many different ones. 93/01 Imp; 2002 wrx; 2004 wrx; STi.

Will any of these fit my RX with GR2's? Or should i say which of these is the best match? (if any)

Thanks!

if they fit the stock RS-WRX-STi-GC6/GM6/GC8, GDx/GGx, struts, they will fit ours.

it woudl be BEST to use the GDx/GGx stuff....the 02+ Impreza/WRX/STi plates as they will give the most camber AND caster adjustment. (00+ everywhere else in the world)

The GC stuff will only give you max camber...and under dynamic situations...under cornering load...the car will push badly. The MRT's i have I have FULL range of adjustment...and when set at max camber only the car pushes badly. When set to max caber+caster (pushed all the way back at a 45 deg angle towars the engine/firewall) the car handles nicely, and doesnt have excessive static camber when going stright on down the road.

GC is impreza, 92-01, AWD 5spd. GC6 is 2.5 RS sedan USA, GM6 is 2.5 RS USA Coupe, GC8 is non-USA Sedan or Coupe EJ20x turbo powered 5spd, either WRX or STi or 22B-STi.

GDA/GDB/GGx is the 02+ (00+ everywhere else) Impreza, the bug-eye WRX/STi and the new "crosseye" WRX/STi...along with the TS/RS models as well.

any Bxx designation is legacy, and you can use those camber plates as well....but I would shoot for GDx chassis plates.