Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Bro

495HP Aussie Brumby (Brat)

Wow! I've seen pics of it but, no vids. That thing looked like it was ready to launch off the dyno when he hit the nitrus!

Unfortunately that car died in a warehouse fire a year or two back. I believe it was a 10 sec car without hitting the nitrous.

yeah that car is cool. Found it in google about a year ago.

Its got EJ20 with a 2.2 stroker kit. also I was told by the dudes at TRP it was running the EJ20 drive shafts and a EJ20 box converted to a dog box.

It also has 700cc injectors and 100hp NOS injection! pitty it didn't hit the 500 mark.

Oh and btw, who needs an air filter on a car with NOS and 495hp... Its not going to last long anyway! :D I've seen other video's of it in local car shops. Like of it driving around and stuff. Gotta love the pickup that trucks got!

I have never seen a turbo through the hood. I have seen blowers through the top of hoods, but never a turbo. I really like the engine, but the car looks ricey to me.

Unfortunately that car died in a warehouse fire a year or two back. I believe it was a 10 sec car without hitting the nitrous.

:eek: :eek: :eek::( :( :(

What I'd Like to know is How well it stuck to the ground with Nitro Kicked in....???

I'd imagine it got a Bit Spooky......

But I'd Volunteer to try it..... :grin: :cool: :grin:

Bummer it Burned up.... :(:burnout: