Ultimate Subaru Message Board

rallyin video trailer

Looks Fun,

I was waiting for the front car to spin and the rear car to hit it....

Hehehe I've been wondering when thats going to happen too. Luckily, the driver of the Brat (my roommate) has a lot of practice being chased down the track.

We've only had one close call and that was when he cut me off going into a corner at 40 mph. his rear bumper missed my front by 2 inches

Torxxx, looks like I really missed out.:banghead: Hey, I bought a new canopy for my Brat. If your roomie is interested in my old one, he can have it for free. It's still in good shape, but the shocks that hold the door open are worn out and I couldn't find any replacements. But it'll keep that Fairbanks snow out of the back of his Brat, and some of the stuff that almost flew out on the video inside. Let me know.

Hell yea. I'm sure he'd love to have the topper. I got a buddy down in anchorage that could pick it up. he's gonna be coming back to FBKS sometime in the next week.

OOPS! I went to pick up the topper this morning and low and behold, it was for a Gen 1 Brat. (Stupid canopy dealers - "You mean there's more than one type of Brat?") So I'm sorry, but I have to renege on the offer. If I see one available, I'll nab it for your roomie.