Ultimate Subaru Message Board

LAST call,April is my last month-Really could use the help

April will be our last month at the rented space in Milford,CT

It's still holding a lot of parts that will inevitably end up in the dumpster if people don't show up and take them.

All that aside,I could really use any help in the next month and a half.

Please don't ask about parts.I do not have the time to get to my place lately.There's a few folks who I've been in contact with about possibly getting some parts shipped,but otherwise I'm not interested in taking orders.If I see you posting here wanting something I'll reply if I know I can get to the order quickly.

What I really need done is some boxing and inventory.Could use a mechanic for some work.could use someone to help with shipping some large items.Any help would be not only appreciated but also compensated for as best as I can.I can only spead myself so far.After that I need some willing and able bodies.

Thanks for any consideration.

Paulyburger!!

Might be able to give ya a hand tomorrow if the weather holds out..if not next weekend...I can even bring Tom along to help. Let me know..I can also store some stuff here for you if you need to. Might be able to help with some shipping too..can ship out from work.

Thanks guys.

Basically if anyone has an interest in stopping up please just email and make an arrangement.

DON'T wait to try to make it a "Meet" expecting several board members,confetti,band,free beer,etc.:lol: ,but we sure can have a good time especially if several folks show up.

I'm going to be up there as much as possible on weekends and some weeknights.Just ask for directions and let me know your "window" of opportunity for actual hang around time.

I know I make it sound like we can have a cool day with lots of folks doing different chores but in realitly if I just get a good helper here and there I can really malke things happen.So come on over as you can,IF you can.If somebody can spend a couple of hours on a weeknight that's fine,just make arrangements.Same for any weekend time,just to be sure when I'll be there and have my cell phone number.

Thanks again for any consideration.

Cheers!

Paulyburger!!!!!

I have off work Friday...so if you do too and want to get some stuff done let me know..I will be more than happy to come down.Plus also over the weekend (Melis has candles for us too and I talked to her yesterday about coming down over the weekend).

Also let me know if you need more boxes amd stuff (bubble wrap and stuff for anything you may be shipping) I can get Geneat work to save that stuff for you.

I might call you tonight about it too..if I dont fall asleep (finally got the darn bug thats going around)

You got me on this one:

I can get Geneat work to save that stuff for you.

But,any good sized boxes and stuff will indeed help.At this point I also have a lot of our personal items to be boxed too.

Still not sure about work on Friday.

Hope you feel better real soon.