Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hey Guys,

I know the pug question has come up a lot. But after a search I haven't been able to come up with an answer. I'm thinking about getting 14" pugs for my '80 brat. But I don't want to modify anything to get them mounted without rubbing.

Is that possible? and what size rubber do I have to get?

Thanks,

Klaus

Hey Guys,

I know the pug question has come up a lot. But after a search I haven't been able to come up with an answer. I'm thinking about getting 14" pugs for my '80 brat. But I don't want to modify anything to get them mounted without rubbing.

Is that possible? and what size rubber do I have to get?

Thanks,

Klaus

195/60/14" is the same height as the stock Suby 185/70/13"

195/60/14" is the same height as the stock Suby 185/70/13"

dont you mean 185/60/14? I have them on my turbo wagon, and the spare (185/70/13) is the same height.

I have 185/60/R14's.. there a bit bigger then the 175/75/13's, I want new tyres tho... bigger = better to me :D

My 185's only messure 175mm tread tho... :( damn dunlops

I have 185/60/R14's.. there a bit bigger then the 175/75/13's, I want new tyres tho... bigger = better to me :D

My 185's only messure 175mm tread tho... :( damn dunlops

Yeah, those 185/60/14s suck for anything other than roads. Im getting me some 195/70/14s as soon as i can afford it.

It seems like it really wouldn't make much sense to go with 14's. I could just get some 185/70 13 or 185/80/13 instead.

What do you guys think?

Klaus

THe 14s do give you a few more tyre options. You can find much bigger tyres for them.

It seems like it really wouldn't make much sense to go with 14's. I could just get some 185/70 13 or 185/80/13 instead.

What do you guys think?

Klaus

Mastercraft tire has a 195/70/13 that would give you more height, width and would work for you I do believe. Check it out.

http://mastercrafttire.com/us/en/ProductDetails.asp?ProdType=Passenger&id=84&title=Passenger+Tires