Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone want to guess????

No one has guessed yet.

I have had XT6 before. Both were automatics though.

And I have an SVX to drive. It belongs to my customer but it is at my shop cuz I am helping her sell it.

Rob, don't think I could just go out and buy an RX Wagon.

Give ya a hint, I have had one before.

As for you Corky, I am just starting to feel better. ( i.e. able to use a breaker bar, lift a tire/wheel above my head) And I have found another XT6.

Something I had before and doesn't get good gas mileage.

Would be a 92 Turbo Legacy Sedan. It is a automatic that only works in 3rd gear.

My wife's Sedan is not a turbo just has the turbo hood.

The dilemma is this

1) Fix wifes car. $1500 or more, even if I find the doors/fender in the right color.

1.5) Just fix it so it drives and start saving for #3

2) Convert the Turbo to a 5spd using parts from wife's car. Use other parts from wifes old car to fix up a wagon I might buy

3) As interests rates are really low right now. Maybe buy the car we were going to buy in a year or so. Either a new 03 Legacy Sedan (special edition w/ sunroof) or a used RS Sedan in a 5speed.

Problem w/ 3, is that we are broke, because of my new business and a trip we planned before the car accident.

• 2 weeks later...

I am working on getting a few things sold. Unfortunately I do not own all the cars that we have around and the ones that are bought to be resold usually most capital has to be use to buy other cars.

Lisa and I are not totally broke. We just took a trip. But we do not have enough money laying around to be paying a car payment month after month.

On monday I will call the insurance company and see the final word on it. Need to get it so it at least moves, so I can use the other half of the shop.

Lisa has shown interest in driving the RX until her car is fixed or replaced. That means that I can get the 92 Legacy Wagon she is driving up for sale. Also going to get the 87 Turbo Wagon finished and up for sale. Everything just takes time :temper: