Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Evolution:

TheSubaruJunkie

uh... i don't know what your talking about... :rolleyes: that one cost me 392 dollars...

not sure if i'm driving up yet. or flying and driving back... haven't decided. it all depends on the rest of the project build up and how much the rest is gonna cost. if i buy a tow rig i'm driving up. otherwise, flying in going to wcss. kicking around washington for awhile then driving back...

if i'm not picking up the new rig. i might drive lil' roo. if she's in good enough condition at the time.

mine is an 8"!! :)

yeah i hope it's done by wcss too. really do cause i'm planning on driving it home right now... so i hope it gets done. so brian you gonna be on summer vacation then? we need to get you some tires and adjustable supension! then we go hit up a bunch of trails for a few weeks while i'm home. i want to do a run to walker, reiter and possibly the moon and goofy rocks in naches! i'm gonna have to do a bunch of whelling while i'm back if the new roo is in order. got to familiarize myself with it. so i need to do some light wheeling while i'm home. just making sure i take it easy.

Jared