Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Whatcom and Skagit County Meet 10th!!!!

Here's what I've got in mind, North Fork at noon. I'm quiting my stupid job at a stupid lube shop and moving on to a parts store and full time tech school. The last day I'll be able to have any damn fun is the 10th, after that it's sleep, school, work, seven days a week :drunk: That is a good cause to raise some mud, all over the place!!! Who's in?

I'm in I'll get a couple of the others to come too. I'm going to fix the Brat tommorrow and get er done. Woody needs to fix his front bumper, Brian is good to go, Cody might be able to come too. Klug can't make it. So 3 or 4.

Jeff

Right On!! I'm going to go and scope in out after work and see what's been done lately, kind of get a game plan. If I can talk my girlfriend into loaning her sugerdady some money I go and get a kick'in come-along, some skidplate metal, and maybe even have her make a killer lunch.

Went and did a quick run up and down the loging roads then hit a few really small trails. Never got up to the trunk trails but will try to head up Tuesday with a buddy. Damn, what a day, picked up a 84 GL hatch for a parts car this morning, $25!!! So if any wants some of the small stuff just ask. So frigg'in ready for this week end!

8346Quick_Trail-thumb.jpg 8346Snow-thumb.jpg 8346King_of_Small-thumb.jpg

mm-ms.gif

Meeting at North Fork, on the 10th, noon! Last day for the Rubber Buster to have any fun for a long while. Went to go ckeck it out today and can't wait to get a mob of old school subbies running together.

8346Quick_Trail-med.jpg

She's so damn lonely by her self :(

More details?

Just past Deming on the Mt Baker Highway, take a right onto Truck road, then a right onto Mosquito Lake Rd, and then a left on North Fork road.

All the way at the end of North Fork there is a spilt, on the right there a bunch of loging roads. It's worth anyone checking it out but 4wd and good tires are a must cause it gets steep. On, the left there are a ton of off-roading trails, a lifted wagon or hatch with 15''s and mud tires is a good idea, but I run it slow stock with big heavy snow tires and some tools.

On the 10th I'll be up there at noon and thought it would be a good idea to get a few of other wagons out there. Maybe eat a nice lunch in the snow! Then tear some roots up.

Chanel 2 will should be free for us.

I'm not going to be able to make it either. I have to take a rotor to greg (zefy) in Canada on sunday, and if I ditch out on him again he is bound to kill me at the sub show. But we all should go up there soon cause I have heard rumors of that place getting shut down. I wanna go up there berfore that. Mudisfun If you need any parts let me know I don't know what you broke recently but I have an '84 wagon sort of parts rig Let me know if you need something.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, after that last run I'm thinking about getting a lift before next time. Both half shafts are knocking HARD, got something on the clutch disk so it was slipping like mad, and I was leaking gear oil everywhere. Took a long long time to get her back to Bellingham, but once I did I ordered a carb kit, engine re-ring set, new brakes, and halfshalfs, go bye pay check! I'm thankfull that the 84 Hatch ended up in my lap now I have no reason to swap the d/r, get a lift, and get the wagon primed in a month or so. Just a few more days and then it's off to school with this beast.

Jeremy

Sweet, Ya you want to get that thing lifted asap. It is night and day, after driving my lifted one and breaking it into a thousand pieces. I went back to the "fern brat" that one that I had at bobs burger, and that thing will get stuck on dry asphalt. lift everything.

Jeff