Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
garner

Finally Got the Brat to the Dyno!!!

haha, i read that, posted my comment, left town... All weekend I was hoping that it wasnt a fools joke, ya bastid.

Anyway tho... what size cams did you get? The big grind is quite possibly in my future.

how do we know wjm never did this in the first place :lol:

Because I posted up my chart from Top Speed literally 2 mins after it happened with 10~20 people as my whitness.

haha, i read that, posted my comment, left town... All weekend I was hoping that it wasnt a fools joke, ya bastid.

Anyway tho... what size cams did you get? The big grind is quite possibly in my future.

I have the Delta 266 er something (search for "delta Cams" to find better specifics), sort of their mild performance cam. makes idle pretty lumpy but does amke a huge difference in performance and revs (I'm serious about this, no joke)

garner

I hope when someone cracks the 160whp figure on the dyno with an RX turbo that people won't get offended if it's done with a wet nitrous kit. *cough*

cheater. :-p

I hope to see 170 awhp this friday. I finnaly have the gain/% settings correct on the EBC so the boost is stable 15. Last time it was ast 10/42 and bouncing from 13.9~15.8 PSI...on interstate pulls Ive got it more stable to 14.8~15.2...

Mark my words, my subaru will be running here in the next 2 weeks and I'm going to take WJM's Head on.

Soon as the motor is broken-in I will hit the dyno and get it on video.