See you all in a few hours!

Excellent checklist..

But you might want to add to it..

Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath

Some tools

A jack

A few more hours..

;)

MOTHER GRABIN RUST BUCKET! 7 friggin hours just to get the rear blocks in! I named this Brat "Rust Pig" when I got it but I had NO IDEA! Every other and I mean EVERY OTHER bolt was so rusted that it friggin broke off or ripped out the welds inside the frame rails. So after 4 trips to the hareware store, 1 trip to the liquor store and a nice nuckle shaped dent in the rear quarter panel the first half is done. And the pay off...............the wife got all steamy about how I looked dirty, greasey, and pissed off:brow:. I should install lifts more often.

Well back at it in the morning.

That sounds like McBrat's first lift kit install. I was there I can vouch for it. The instructions and the concensus of the board seems to think the rear is easier than the front but I disagree, thought the front went alot faster.

MOTHER GRABIN RUST BUCKET! 7 friggin hours just to get the rear blocks in! I named this Brat "Rust Pig" when I got it but I had NO IDEA! Every other and I mean EVERY OTHER bolt was so rusted that it friggin broke off or ripped out the welds inside the frame rails. So after 4 trips to the hareware store, 1 trip to the liquor store and a nice nuckle shaped dent in the rear quarter panel the first half is done. And the pay off...............the wife got all steamy about how I looked dirty, greasey, and pissed off:brow:. I should install lifts more often.

Well back at it in the morning.

well!?!

Started my install today, 4/4 EA82 lift. Working the back first, then the front. Got all the blocks in, just need to tighten the bolts. Which way do the strut extentions in the back go? does the U go up or down? where do the long bolts go, into the body or into the nuts? does the U bend in or out? I was getting all confused looking at it. If someone has a picture it would be great.

Started my install today, 4/4 EA82 lift. Working the back first, then the front. Got all the blocks in, just need to tighten the bolts. Which way do the strut extentions in the back go? does the U go up or down? where do the long bolts go, into the body or into the nuts? does the U bend in or out? I was getting all confused looking at it. If someone has a picture it would be great.

I would imagine the U goes down. cause its a lift!

Im thinking they bend in as well. not a 100%

I cant help with the bolt question sorry?!

There is a lifted ea82 in the driveway but its night time maybe i could snap a photo in the am for ya!

LEts see your beast as well!

Ozified B!tch!!!!! Another 8 hours and I'm a total friggin lifted PIMP! I also got the new tranny in, rebuilt an axle, installed the LSD, and dropped in an intake and carb. Still need to bolt on the new front bumper and push bar and make a wiring harness. Moab here I come!

That sounds like McBrat's first lift kit install. I was there I can vouch for it. The instructions and the concensus of the board seems to think the rear is easier than the front but I disagree, thought the front went alot faster.

yeah, but we had the complication in the rear of 2 of the captive nuts busting loose, which we had to makea few trips to sears and the hardware store for :)