Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What are these worth?

Chrome Wagon wheels, They are too nice for me or my wifes cars, What do you guys think I could get for them on Ebay?

I mean I have seen some outragous prices for parts on ebay, and I have never seen Chrome wagons, (I thought they only came in white sometimes Black)

Brad

post-538-13602760062_thumb.jpg

post-538-136027600624_thumb.jpg

Chrome Wagon wheels, They are too nice for me or my wifes cars, What do you guys think I could get for them on Ebay?

I mean I have seen some outragous prices for parts on ebay, and I have never seen Chrome wagons, (I thought they only came in white sometimes Black)

edrach had a set for sale last October or so. You could pm him to see what he was asking/got for them. They were in excellent condition, all polished up.

On the Board these should go for $75 to $100 for the set of four plus shipping. No telling what you'll get on ebay (or the Board for that matter). Please post the listing on the Board since I'd like to see what they go for. Thanks.

" What do you guys think I could get for them on Ebay?"

About 3 weeks or a month ago someone from the Bellingham area had a pair for sale on ebay. I think they went for around $15.00 - one bid that I saw anyway near the end of it - probably because they weren't a full set and they definitely needed a major shine.