Ultimate Subaru Message Board

old subaru emblem

where can i find an emblem like that??????

i"m searching for ages ,does any one have or know of one????

its a 1976 gf hardtop coupe,any help will be super.adios

While going through things this weekend I saw one.sorry that I could not find it last year.I'm pretty sure that I have that exact one.It was tucked away up in a loft and I overlooked it previously.

Now,the big question is.....which box did it go into???

After I get out of my current place I'll be taking time to actually go through the boxes and do things right.Something I just did not have spare time for these past few months.

So,rest a little easier.I'll need time to find it.But this time I'm just about positive I have that emblem.Oh,and it's attatched to a near perfect grill.:)

Talk to you soon

I"ll be damn.... thats S U P E R ! ! ! ! ! !

thanks a lot !!! and you can take your time (not too much...just kiding...)

that grille will be most welcome too,I"ll contact you on a private messege.

regards

While going through things this weekend I saw one.sorry that I could not find it last year.I'm pretty sure that I have that exact one.It was tucked away up in a loft and I overlooked it previously.

Now,the big question is.....which box did it go into???

After I get out of my current place I'll be taking time to actually go through the boxes and do things right.Something I just did not have spare time for these past few months.

So,rest a little easier.I'll need time to find it.But this time I'm just about positive I have that emblem.Oh,and it's attatched to a near perfect grill.:)

Talk to you soon