Ultimate Subaru Message Board

clutch and brake question

ok i have a 87 xt 2wd 5 spd, i want to replace the clutch with something a bit stronger than stock. any one know of a good mid priced brand to go with i found an Exedy clutch and plate u can purches separate.

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/performance/index.php?makeid=su&model=xt&year=1987&part=clutch_disc&part_brand=exedy

also my brakes need to be changed any good brands i really could not find to much on the net as far as performance. any help would be great thanks

Roger at Brake and Clutch of Asheville. 1-828-252-6470. As for the "Loyale 4WD Stage 2" its a complete kit for $165. I dont know if he will ship tho. :-\

Its good for 230+hp and WILL hold 300 ft-lbs of TQ. I have this on my RX. Its a great clutch. Very streetable.

Roger at Brake and Clutch of Asheville. 1-828-252-6470. As for the "Loyale 4WD Stage 2" its a complete kit for $165. I dont know if he will ship tho. :-\

Its good for 230+hp and WILL hold 300 ft-lbs of TQ. I have this on my RX. Its a great clutch. Very streetable.

Dang, that's not bad price-wise. Is it kevlar disc or ceramic?