Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Finally OVERSIZE OFFROAD WHEELS

I might have made an error in the size they might be 15x6 oops, but I will correct anything and get exact specs on the wheels this afternoon when my employees get to the shop. I will also have pictures of them mounted on my vehicle Wednesday. ;)

and you can't get a pug in a 7" wide either :)

what's the backspacing on them?

If I start a group buy I will try to get it going next week after I get pictures of my subaru performing with the wheels on it. Does anyone know where I should start the thread on a group buy? By the way the wheels are stock offset with damn employee cant find the build slip I think it is one inch of backspacing. ARgggh I'll know for sure later.

Count me in on a group buy, but not untill PK gets me my lift! I'm just waiting for final price and shipping, shouldn't be long. He says it's built, just can't get ahold of him to finalize.

Pyro

Are they coming to you bare and then you're sending them off to powdercoating? If so, any chance of having them chromed instead?

On the 5 year warranty, what all does that cover? Paint chips, bent rims, etc?

Definitely looking forward to hearing more about these. :D

Hey Shady,

Whats up with these rims, you getting any orders? And my lift should be here within a week.

It'll take me a couple days then to install, and make a descision on what to do with wheels/tires.

I'm not ready to make a commitment, but would like to keep track of what's up with these rims. Might just be the perfect solution for my rig, don't know yet.

Pyro