Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Ultimate Subaru THANK YOU!!! to Bucky92 and beau!!!!

I'll have to write more when my brain activity increases but long story short,these two people were complete life savers ALL WEEKEND for me.Last night they stayed with me untill around 1:30 AM,at least!!!!

I'm still not out of the workshop but it's to a point where I should be able to tackle it all today with my friend,and lots of dump runs.Too bad the town I can dump in for free is 15 miles away...but anyhow....

Connie and her boyfriend Tom are incredibly nice people,to say the least.My own brothers dogged me on help.It was a complete blessing to have Connie and Tom there with me.

Thanks also to Scott(wagon78),Andrew(wagonsOnly),and the others who helped this and last weekend-Matt and Michele,etc....

You're welcome Paulyburger! Actually it was more like 2:30 AM cause we didnt get back here till 4 AM. Nice to se you are awake already cause we just woke up about an hour ago...decided we were going to "play hookie" before falling asleep tis morning.

I told you already though..I AM the one who owes you...by your helping me get my coupe...BTW going to be looking for Dolly-wheels today.And I will get with you thursday.