Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Diff protector

what purpose do these serve?

the diff is cast iron, i cant see a rock cracking it like an egg. i see people adding these to thier imprezas all the time.

Actually, they do crack just like eggs. This will save the diff in most cases but not all.

looks like im enjoying the fine taste of foot. i know ive seen all alu diffs on cars ive worked on, i guess the fact that i havent been under the cars in a while and the lack of sleep combined to make me an idiot. well, i will stand down now before i say something else that i will regret.

looks like im enjoying the fine taste of foot. i know ive seen all alu diffs on cars ive worked on, i guess the fact that i havent been under the cars in a while and the lack of sleep combined to make me an idiot. well, i will stand down now before i say something else that i will regret.

we all taste foot every now and then, i seem to do it most when i talk subies with women. i'm also a fan of digging holes and over analyzing, just ask my ex's

on another note, if Ken reccomends the diff protector i may have to go out and get me one.