Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Our Offroad Video Trailer

Jibs

So I made this trailer so that everyone will be able to see kinda what we're doing down here in Nevada. Right now the movie stands at about 35-40 minutes and will hopefully be at about an hour for the show. I plan on having a video to distribute at WCSS7 and want feedback as to who would want a copy. I don't plan on charging for them yet, but might in order to donate to the USMB. Let me know what you think.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showphoto.php?photo=5674&sort=1&cat=641&page=1

SWEET!!! That looks killer! Did that white brat end up getting stuck in the snow?

Maybe.:grin: I guess you'll have to wait and see. I'm playin, yeah that was me and I DID get stuck, but not at that exact spot, I backed up the hill a tad and then gunned it and tried to go in a 270 degree loop in front of the camera and got stuck in the snow. Good times!:)

Yeah Big Blue, the RX was filmed at the Jumbo Grade, and the part right after it with the wagon, but everything else is out behind my house in Red Rock / Cold Springs

Good video. I think you could do wit hsome more close up outside of the car shots. I didn't really see what that RX was driving over, I guess it would look better with bigger video, but I just think you need to get closer. It looks like fun anyway. good luck with the rest of it

Big Blue, you recognized Jumbo from those tiny snippets? Sounds like you're a regular there..maybe you'd care to join us soon:grin: .

What can I say? I've been known to sneak around that area once in a while. And yes, I would care to join you! Trust me, as soon as I get settled in the new house (which we're STILL waiting to close on..:banghead: ..) I'll have something smaller than my truck to cruise the hills in.

NV

MudisFun

2320 I St Apt#4

Bellingham, Wa

Hell Ya!!!

Someday when I get a few days off work, I think it would be killer to edit up a wide ranging (coast to coast) usmb video with still shots as well.

I have be trying to get the stuff I want from the gallery but it's so jamed that it would be easyer for donors to sent me stuff then to ask everyone if I could use their vid or pic.

Damn now I'm inspired! Jibs, you have to sent me a copy so I might really really want to give my part for everyone as well.

I think it would be killer to edit up a wide ranging (coast to coast) usmb video with still shots as well.

Just a thought..... I have an expensive suite of video editing software (final cut pro 4, DVD studio pro 3, Motion) and some decent hardware ($1600 mini DV deck, some big hard drives, motorized audio mixing board & pro studio audio software as well.)

I actually have the gear to take peoples mini DV tapes, music CD's and still shots on CD and put together a fully edited USMB DVD that would be quite professional. I would have to receive something for my time, but it could be a worthy project and something everyone can enjoy.

I'll have to come up with some kind of pricing on the DVD's but it could be done in a way that really rocks. Let me know what you guys think. --E

I'm game for The Ultimate Subaru Video! Whatever video I have will be free to work with if we decide to do it.

I'll definitely hunt ya down Zapar, if you think you can get a free minute!:grin: I know you were pretty busy last year taking care of things, but I'll get ahold of ya somewhere.

Mudisfun - I'll send ya a vid a little later when we have a little more footage to work with, I just don't want you to be left out if I send one and then add more to it.

"Mudisfun - I'll send ya a vid a little later when we have a little more footage to work with, I just don't want you to be left out if I send one and then add more to it."

Well then..looks like you're gonna have to make some more footage:grin: .

Whaddya say NV crew, are we up for a little "modeling" soon?:D

"Mudisfun - I'll send ya a vid a little later when we have a little more footage to work with, I just don't want you to be left out if I send one and then add more to it."

Well then..looks like you're gonna have to make some more footage:grin: .

Whaddya say NV crew, are we up for a little "modeling" soon?:D

Great idea Zeno! I need more footage of you anyway. :lol: I just need to figure out whats wrong with the Brat now.:grin: Lets get something going. Check the Meet-N-Greet NV Guys.

Anything you guys wouldn't mind sharing, send to me! Might as well start this damn thing. I will have two weeks off from school right after the July meet, and would gladly donate my time to make a video and since most of the vids and pics would not be mine, the cost of the dvd's would be the cost to everyone. You can mail in vhs or cds and just email stuff. The more the better!!!

JeremyWeaver@Softhome.net

I'm down to do the work if you guys are willing to RECORD your fun.

• 4 months later...
I can't watch it, for some reason... All it does is come up with a blank screen from the photo gallery and say, "This photo is no longer in our database!" What to do, what to do?...:banghead:

well, this thread is like 5 months old, I wouldn't be suprised if it's not there anymore...