Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Group Buy: Allied Armament 15 x 6 Wheels

20 sets the price is now to $300 a set (its all depending on WJM to say if he wants two sets or one) we only need 1 more set to get $275 a set.

Please Read Everything:

Whoever is interested in buying a brand new manufacture 15x6 oversize wheel that has has the stock four lug 4 x 140 wheel pattern, stock offset, and one inch back spacing please sign up on this thread. Here are some pictures of the wheels and fitted to our company vehicle http://alliedarmament.homestead.com/SubParts.html . The wheels are made of steel about a quarter inch thick, and come powdercoated in White or Black. The wheels are guaranteed free of manufacturing defects (cracking, not being able to balance etc.), and come with a 5 yr warranty.

This group buy will be open for two weeks, and the pricing goes as follows. (All purchases are for a set of four). Extra wheels will be sold at the discounted group buy price.

5 purchases: $350 a set

10 purchases: $325 a set

15 purchases: $300 a set

20 purchases: $275 a set

25 purchases: $255 a set

30 purchases: $240 a set

50 or more: $220 a set

Shipping is not included in this price.

These are for people who do not want to spend their time hunting through junkyards for Peugot rims, trying to fabricate a four or five lug rim to fit there vehicle, or placing a Toyota hub on a Subaru. Save your time, and drivability of your vehicle these are 100% guaranteed there might be minor defects in the finish.

In order to buy please put a reply thread on this board with your email or screenname if interested or email me directly at malarkey2@aol.com. After we have contacted I will put your screen name on a list in this message. Payment will need to be received before June 2 to be eligible. After June second the orders will be placed and it will take up to 30 business days for your order to be processed. Shipping is an added charge and shipments will be shipped from

55948 Columbia River HWY

Scappoose OR. 97056

Please do not send payment until I have contacted you and have confirmed a final price May 26, 2005, send all payments to (check or money order) or paypal:

Checks Money Order:

Allied Armament

P.O. Box 1186

Scappoose OR. 97056

Paypal:

Shadyirishmen

or malarkey2@aol.com

Thank You,

James Malarkey CEO

Allied Armament www.alliedarmament.com

The List:

Spanky Pete black wheels

Blue 84 Hatch black wheels

Pyromaniac black wheels

Twowagons white wheels

madmountainmonk black wheels

WJM 13 x 9 maybee two sets White wheels

ED1534 4 white maybe black wheels

fakefur black wheels

kingbobdole black wheels

outsider:

Albie

Jeremy

George

Jon

Ryan T.

Brian E.

Lisa

kelly Miles

George P.

Kevin H.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good. How about everyone who is interested in making a purchase put your name on the list, and that way you know exactly how many people are interested. JM

I'm interested in this and will keep and eye on this thread. I want to get a bit of an idea how many people may jump on board before I commit any $$$.

Ok, I'm in but with one contingency. I'm in dependent on price, which of course is dependent on how many. I'll go 300 bucks, that means 15 people. I think lots have folks have been waiting for this for years and years.

I actually expect a good turnout, but since it's a new product, ya never know. Some will want to wait for the reviews to come out. Sure hope enough folks sighn up to get the price down even further!

Also, lets not be in a hurry. The longer this can run, the better price will get!

Pyro

You can still choose the color, but I am not sure if the stock hub cap will fit.

I will try it tonight.

JM

will the stock hub caps fit on these wheels??

*also, if we group by, can we still choose the color of the wheels individually??

interested...

Hey guys, my bad, I screwd up and accidently caused some confusion. I got counted twice. Y'all know me as Pyromanic, but my Outlook express signiture is Before the Wheel Enterprises, so when I private E-mailed Mr. Malarky at Allied, he apparently thought I was someone else.

I have written directly to him to apologize for the confusion and to clear it up.

I apologize to all of you as well. I am one person, seeking one set of these rims.

Best Regards,

Pyromanic, AKA, Before The Wheel (Enterprises)

Oops change acknowledged. I will still keep the price at $350. I want to get these wheels on the market ;) .

Hey guys, my bad, I screwd up and accidently caused some confusion. I got counted twice. Y'all know me as Pyromanic, but my Outlook express signiture is Before the Wheel Enterprises, so when I private E-mailed Mr. Malarky at Allied, he apparently thought I was someone else.

I have written directly to him to apologize for the confusion and to clear it up.

I apologize to all of you as well. I am one person, seeking one set of these rims.

Best Regards,

Pyromanic, AKA, Before The Wheel (Enterprises)

$325 a set. I don't know how I managed to pull this one off but a bunch of my friends have stopped by the shop in the last couple of days, and I told them about the group buy I was able to get several to get in on it. Woopie :brow:

Oops change acknowledged. I will still keep the price at $350. I want to get these wheels on the market ;) .

The new rims are the same diameter on the opening (where the cap goes), but they dont have the flange or the lip to hold the cap on. I tried several subaru caps and they don't fit but oh so close.

JM

I too would like to know if stock hub center caps fit these rims?

Thanks,

Pyromanic