Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Group Buy: Allied Armament 15 x 6 Wheels

Dude wasn't that thing sweet. It was so clean and new looking and it had some original gangster lift kit installed (how amazing was that). I bet the fabricator is dead now along with all of his trade secrets. oh yea by the way BUMP.

oh yeah, any word on the gen 1 lifts?i saw that lifted brat in the older section from the 80`s, and it made me want to lift mine.

jon

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCHWEET!

Did I find this in time? It says it ends today..... I'd like a set of black for my ol wag, but I'll be out of town shortly to trek out to NC for The Dragon.... my mail is my name at hotmail.com.... I'm also intrested in getting a lift from you as well....

20 sets the price is now to $300 a set (its all depending on WJM to say if he wants two sets or one in order to get the price to $275 or someone else buys a set. The thread ends at 12' o clock. Better hurry

SCHWEET!

Did I find this in time? It says it ends today..... I'd like a set of black for my ol wag, but I'll be out of town shortly to trek out to NC for The Dragon.... my mail is my name at hotmail.com.... I'm also intrested in getting a lift from you as well....

Okay the thread is over. the main determination if the price is $275 or $300 is if WJM wants to buy two sets of rims. If WJM buys one set well expect $300 if he buys two everyone gets there rims for $275. This is partially my fault cause I do not know the exact price on the 13x9s WJM wants to get. I will have the price quote for sure tomorrow. Most likely expect to pay $300 per set for now, but if there is a change I will notify everyone. Also if people want to get this ball rolling please make sure to send me your zip code so I can figure out shipping.

Thank You,

James Malarkey

Allied Armament alliedarmament.com

Yup, it sure does. What's the deal?

Okay the thread is over. the main determination if the price is $275 or $300 is if WJM wants to buy two sets of rims. If WJM buys one set well expect $300 if he buys two everyone gets there rims for $275. This is partially my fault cause I do not know the exact price on the 13x9s WJM wants to get. I will have the price quote for sure tomorrow. Most likely expect to pay $300 per set for now, but if there is a change I will notify everyone. Also if people want to get this ball rolling please make sure to send me your zip code so I can figure out shipping.

Thank You,

James Malarkey

Allied Armament alliedarmament.com

My zip is 98533, but I can pick up my wheels depending on the cost to ship them.

So, without WJM buying the second set we're below the 20 needed to make them $275? That part is still a little hazy to me.

My zip is 97739, However-----

Did I hear that you have ties in Culver Oregon? I'm not but 45 minutes south of Culver, so wondering------------well, if you make trips there of something, maybe----

Hey, I know it's a long shot, but thought I'd ask.

Pyro

The final price is 275. I am trying to PM everyone right now. OMG this is hard to coordinate.

My zip is 97739, However-----

Did I hear that you have ties in Culver Oregon? I'm not but 45 minutes south of Culver, so wondering------------well, if you make trips there of something, maybe----

Hey, I know it's a long shot, but thought I'd ask.

Pyro

I will let you hop in last minute if your still in for 275

I been watching the post, if you will honor $275, I will take the 20th set, not sure if I want black or white. I know it a day late, but there has been some confusion because of WJM.

Richie

For what it's worth,

I had a wheel company in Denver custom make my 12" rims.

The were $80/ and I only had 4 made.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showphoto.php?photo=4967&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

I have info if anyone wants it.

For what it's worth.

Glenn

82 SubaruHummer--custom rims and 26X12X12 six ply tires.

01 Forester--factory tires...

(Homer Simpson) hmmmmmmmmmmmm 15's .......... (Homer Simpson)

I'm gonna have to get some of these soon too! but my first priorety: Lift the Brat!! :headbang:

P.S. .... check your PM's JM, thx!

I am still waiting to hear from,

Twowagons white wheels

madmountainmonk black wheels

kingbobdole black wheels

Please PM me with your address so I can calculate shipping.