Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Group Buy: Allied Armament 15 x 6 Wheels

Bump, I’m here. I am going to call and make sure everything is finished should be here shortly. Sorry for the terribly long wait. If anyone who bought in on the group buy wants anything from my company I will heavily discount it as a gift, because this has been an unacceptably long wait.

Thank you for your patience

JM

Allied Armament

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any date for when you'll start shipping the wheels yet?

That's a nice offer. Might be interested in getting a spare wheel for my set, or possibly a lift kit for an ea81 wagon. Shoot me a quote when you get a chance.

-C

Bump, I’m here. I am going to call and make sure everything is finished should be here shortly. Sorry for the terribly long wait. If anyone who bought in on the group buy wants anything from my company I will heavily discount it as a gift, because this has been an unacceptably long wait.

Thank you for your patience

JM

Allied Armament

The wheels are coming. I just got confirmation that the wheels are finished and are being freighted here today. They should be here by Friday or Monday. I will be making arrangements for those people that I have promised to meet with for the delivery and will be shipping them immediately to those that are having them shipped. Thank you all for the wait, I promise next time this long delay will not happen.

Thank you,

James Malarkey

Allied Armament www.alliedarmament.com

Any date for when you'll start shipping the wheels yet?

That's a nice offer. Might be interested in getting a spare wheel for my set, or possibly a lift kit for an ea81 wagon. Shoot me a quote when you get a chance.

-C

I can sell spare wheels for $65 a piece that is the bare bones minimum, and that is only the price for the people in the group buy who waited so patiently. I can have them shipped out by tuesday next week and I will hand deliver to twowagons and Kingbobdole theres by next friday or saturday.

JM

Ditto... execpt I have an EA82 wag....

Yes-------------?

And whatcha think of em?

Won't have a chance to mount tires on them for a few weeks.

They look pretty good, some of the welds where the centers were attached to the rim are a bit lumpy. Hopefully it doesn't hurt their balance.

Well worth the price paid. :grin:

Pimp...

I got mine today...!

I like the look and wont be able to put them on till the lift group buy ends:brow:

Hey whats up with the center of the wheels being like chewed up buy something? bunck of short little lines going down the centers... strange.

Mine are like that too, I'd say that's where they hung them when they were powdercoated.