Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Group Buy: Allied Armament 15 x 6 Wheels

Wow these are sweet! Now why couldn't something like this have been available for the past 8 years? (sold my last 4-bolt car last year) :-\

These are way cooler than the pug wheels!

OK, sorry for the interruption. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

-Heikki

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Any updates on how this is going? Possible arrival dates, etc?

I PM'd Allied last week with the same question. I will share his response by cutting and pasting since I know we all are wondering. His response is as follows:

Im still waiting for the call. But they should be sent out in the next 7-14 days (I never know for sure). I hate to keep people waiting, but they'll be here soon.

JM

Allied Armament

Quote:

Originally Posted by pyromanic

Hey man, how's it going? Any sighn of those rims yet? I'm gettn exited thinking about tires, so just thought I'd check in.

Pyro

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the latest news, sounds eerily familiar to the last update. :-\

7- 10 days the should be built. Sorry about the delay in getting back to you I will probably write something in the group buy about the dates..

Thank you for your patience.

James Malarkey

There coming in the next Ten days for sure. I am so sorry about the delay, but you'll get them. A couple of the group buy members have received there sets already (Blue84 Hatch is one that I know of for sure). I ordered in access of what the group buy purchased so the order took a little longer to fill.

James Malarkey

Allied Armament

Here's the latest news, sounds eerily familiar to the last update. :-\

There coming in the next Ten days for sure. I am so sorry about the delay, but you'll get them. A couple of the group buy members have received there sets already (Blue84 Hatch is one that I know of for sure). I ordered in access of what the group buy purchased so the order took a little longer to fill.

James Malarkey

Allied Armament

Yeah, I see a pic of the wheels in Blue84Hatch's gallery, you've been holding out on us man! :brow:

• 2 weeks later...