Ultimate Subaru Message Board

RX's at Sparks NV Pick-N-Pull

If anyone is interested: There are two '87 RX's at the Sparks NV Pick-N-Pull. A black one that is automatic I'm pretty sure, just took a quick look, and a White 5 speed. Dual range trans and locking Difs. were still on them when I was there last week. Harvested a few things but didn't have time for the big stuff. This Fri and Sat are 1/2 price days (closed on Sun. in NV) and I was going back but can't make it now. My money is going for something VERY nice.:banana: Sorry I won't be able to get anything for any of you either, It's a two hour drive for me and I just don't have time right now.:-\

Darrell

If anyone is interested: There are two '87 RX's at the Sparks NV Pick-N-Pull. A black one that is automatic I'm pretty sure, just took a quick look, and a White 5 speed. Dual range trans and locking Difs. were still on them when I was there last week. Harvested a few things but didn't have time for the big stuff. This Fri and Sat are 1/2 price days (closed on Sun. in NV) and I was going back but can't make it now. My money is going for something VERY nice.:banana: Sorry I won't be able to get anything for any of you either, It's a two hour drive for me and I just don't have time right now.:-\

Darrell

If it is a black RX, and an automatic, it is not an 87, it would be an 89. 89 is the only year the RX was black and the only year that an automatic tranny was available in a RX. Junkie will probably be running over to see if part are still there.