Ultimate Subaru Message Board

XT-6 available in Kent, WA

I'm working on my '87 wagon, and one of my neighbors happened along. We discussed the usual Subie stuff, and he filled me in on a few details, since I was a newbie...

He has an XT-6 'special edition' (whatever that means, since I am not overly familiar with the model) sitting under cover in Kent. License ran out in '02. He says he is eventually calling the junkyard. Someday. I guess he's in no hurry to do this.

The battery and exhaust are gone, otherwise it looks complete. He said it ran when he shut it down, let it sit for a long time, then forgot it when he couldn't restart it...

Anyone interested can e-mail me with a way to contact and I will pass it on to him, then you are on your own. I live up near 272nd on the West Hill of Kent.:)

give me a price, and I might think about it? Say $150. obviously it is more than a junkyard will offer.

I'm working on my '87 wagon, and one of my neighbors happened along. We discussed the usual Subie stuff, and he filled me in on a few details, since I was a newbie...

He has an XT-6 'special edition' (whatever that means, since I am not overly familiar with the model) sitting under cover in Kent. License ran out in '02. He says he is eventually calling the junkyard. Someday. I guess he's in no hurry to do this.

The battery and exhaust are gone, otherwise it looks complete. He said it ran when he shut it down, let it sit for a long time, then forgot it when he couldn't restart it...

Anyone interested can e-mail me with a way to contact and I will pass it on to him, then you are on your own. I live up near 272nd on the West Hill of Kent.:)