Ultimate Subaru Message Board

yeh its the ea82t model two door hatch. I almost bought one for $1500nz about 3yrs ago in pretty good condition. They have RX II written on the side. 3 to 4k sounds alot. thats about 7k nz. $2000nz would get one in excellant condition as the jap import market over here is keeping the prices down on older models. My wifes 94 legacy is worth between 2-3k nz and its real tidy.

Our RX was the RX-II in other markets, since they had an EA81 RX, but it wasn't turbo (Dual carbs) and I think there was an EA71 RX as well, also with dual carbs.

Mazda RX-2s are pretty kewl though...

I got my black RX 3-door from a junkyard for $150 bucks. I would have to say for a nice condition RX 3-door in white, here it would go for about $2K, where the black RX 3-door would be about $2500-$3000. The sedans will be a little less then that but around the same price range

Well the RX I saw is the same one I wanted to buy. I had a good talk with the current owner but he dosen't want to sell it. He has done it up and it is in excellant condition with 305k on the clock and never been touched. He also has a SVX and my son and I took one for a test drive today. It is to pricey at $13000nz. Of subject but does anyone watch Orange County Choppers.

I got my black RX 3-door from a junkyard for $150 bucks. I would have to say for a nice condition RX 3-door in white, here it would go for about $2K, where the black RX 3-door would be about $2500-$3000. The sedans will be a little less then that but around the same price range