Ultimate Subaru Message Board

13 inch muddin tires

A DOG

it was locally owned though so im not sure about them bein in other stores, if you want next time i fill up there, well maybe not fill up lol (cant afford to) ill check and see wat brand they are and how much they are. they will probably be expensive because its a small gas station in a town of about 1500 people

ill check them out for ya and maybe get a brand, i figure it is prolly a off-brand name though but o well. since they are 185/80/13, they are a lil taller than the stockerson the calc it says they are 24.7 inches lil bigger than the 185/70s that they came with that messure up at 23.2

• 2 months later...
ill check them out for ya and maybe get a brand, i figure it is prolly a off-brand name though but o well. since they are 185/80/13, they are a lil taller than the stockerson the calc it says they are 24.7 inches lil bigger than the 185/70s that they came with that messure up at 23.2

any info on this tire sounds like a good option Scott

can't i just go to my toyo store and get a set??? i'm pretty sure there is one at the bottom of the hill i live on...

and on the web site it says they only come in 175/70 and 185/70...

i'll look into it tomorrow... maybe... if i remember... i'm probably going to go with some nice mud and snow tires that a guy gets from the factory... 60 bucks a piece is a darn good deal for a set of good snow tires...

way better then my kumho...

• 1 month later...
though retreads, these are a nice, super rugged looking tire:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8003511397&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT

i ended up with a set of goodyear intrepids, not to rugged, but there is a guy on ebay selling them for $100 shipped (set of 4 brand new).

That dealer is here on the coast of NC and he carries alot of used tires at a pretty good price,and suprisingly alot of snow tires eventhough it doesn't snow much here on the coast

• 2 weeks later...

I found some tires that would be great for the stock 13" rims, they are Dunlop KT122 Bias ATV Tire (25x8x13) even thow they are atv tires they would work great for off road and they range around $65.00 to $75.00. so I hope that they might be some help. I plann on putting them on a gen2 brat with a 6" to 10" lift.

05DunlopKT122TireSM.gif

Tyler

4wdbrat

I found some tires that would be great for the stock 13" rims, they are Dunlop KT122 Bias ATV Tire (25x8x13) even thow they are atv tires they would work great for off road and they range around $65.00 to $75.00. so I hope that they might be some help. I plann on putting them on a gen2 brat with a 6" to 10" lift.

05DunlopKT122TireSM.gif

Tyler

those tires usually have a weight max... even though soobs are light, they are still much more then those maximums... becuase they are meant for atv's... you might want to look into that before using them...