Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sick, sick, sick

edrach

I used a shovel in some of the local mud, then used the same shovel to stir cement. The cement rinsed right off.

Having got two tickets in the mail since I moved to this, ahem, safer state; I can understand why somebody would want strategic mud on the tag. Now I would just go dig some out of the yard, but hey you never know. Maybe a bottle of this stuff will go for big bucks on ebay in 20 years.

What I was really thinking of to electronically cover a tag number was making license plate holders that are full of high output infra-red LEDs. I saw the LED from my wireless keyboard on my webcam, and they make a big white spot on a digital camera. So 50 of LEDs those around the edge of a tag would likely obscure the tag number to a digital traffic camera, but not to the naked eye. Its just that these things cost like a dollar each, so it is almost cheaper to pay the tickets. But, think of the stale yellow lights that could be driven through with such a device!

- James B

I'm gonna sell the real thing and then to make it worse,

I'm gonna under cut their price :lol:

Moab Mud for sale! :D

Certified by our own quality control department.

This is not a cheap knock up or some Chinese import.

This is the Real Thing! The original red dirt.

No Off-Road vehicle is complete without it!

Get yours today!!!

$14.95 for a full 8oz bottle!

And if you order now...

We'll send you a bonus bottle absoulutely free!

Orders please... :D

I'm gonna sell the real thing and then to make it worse,

I'm gonna under cut their price :lol:

Moab Mud for sale! :D

Certified by our own quality control department.

This is not a cheap knock up or some Chinese import.

This is the Real Thing! The original red dirt.

No Off-Road vehicle is complete without it!

Get yours today!!!

$14.95 for a full 8oz bottle!

And if you order now...

We'll send you a bonus bottle absoulutely free!

Orders please... :D

I'll take four bottles....

and can you please include a some "FAKE DENT STICKERS"

I can trade you for some Official Los Angeles South Central FAKE Bullet hole stickers. Maybe even some spinner hubcaps and a Yuban coffee can exhaust tip....

(this is a Chinese Imports..)

I mean me... not the stickers. :grin:

Bosco Wang

yeah put me in for some fake rust as well. sumulated flaking clearcoat and the illusionary flat tire!

maybe there is a market or this stuff

"performance low slung exhaust" as in falling off

spinning bent rim

fake busted headlight, or fake headlight water(to prove river fording)

anyway i would be in the market for some fake wet grass, since golf courses are risky business

I'll take four bottles....

and can you please include a some "FAKE DENT STICKERS"

I can trade you for some Official Los Angeles South Central FAKE Bullet hole stickers. Maybe even some spinner hubcaps and a Yuban coffee can exhaust tip....

(this is a Chinese Imports..)

I mean me... not the stickers. :grin:

Bosco Wang

Why would you pay for fake bullet holes in LA? Just go park your car in downtown Compton overnight, it'll get some real ones for free :brow:

hey now.. i had real bullet holes in my first lifted hatch... just ask Zap, I bought it from him! (he claims they were there when he got it :grin: )

there are some guys at work who would buy this mud stuff... not one, but 2 of the service writers have ford f-350 superduty desiels, lifted about 2 feet and with gigantic mud tires.. but.......

the chrome diff cover is soooooo shiny you can see your reflection in clarity.. (I think he waxes the underside of his truck..)

its so rediculase.. the funnier part, is that I have as much clearance under my imps rear diff as he does!!!!

hey now.. i had real bullet holes in my first lifted hatch... just ask Zap, I bought it from him! (he claims they were there when he got it :grin: )

!!!!

They were there. I did put fake bullet holes down the side of one of my brats, it had a series of dings, they filled the dents nicely.

the funnier part, is that I have as much clearance under my imps rear diff as he does!!!!

have you ever pointed that out to him,be fun to see his reaction.....nah he'd just say you were crazy or something like that out of denial

Why would you pay for fake bullet holes in LA? Just go park your car in downtown Compton overnight, it'll get some real ones for free :brow:

Who needs to park. Just drive down one for the freeways. :eek:

Way too may freeway shooting recently. Had to resort to looking into my mirrors everytime someone passes me on the left to see if their window is down and what they are doing.