Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Farthest to travel means first to leave.

Guest Chairotsu

Good luck guys (and gals). I can't make it, but I will definatly be there in spirit. Don't forget that if you can't stop by on the way down, you better stop on the way up. Most you have my number (or used to anyways) so gimme a call when you get into the area. If'n you gas up round here, the North Grants Pass exit is really close to me, and there are like 4 gas stations right off the off ramp, and I can get there in like 2 minutes. Again, good luck.

Well, I am almost loaded and ready. Thanks for the support from all. Definiately going to be one of those life experiences. I just hope we don't get lynched sooo deep in Jeep country.

So the journey begins. See you guys in about a week.

Eric, I got your message about 4:30am.(When I woke up) Long story that we'll have about 12 hours to cover.:rolleyes:

Ken

Message. . . ?

Anyways, just for a reminder.........

Rose Quarter

left at the light

Right on MLK

left on Mill

two blocks on right

Flo

you oughta get my number from Jason Baha. We'll most likely be here in PDX for a couple of days at the end of the week. Will stay thu the weekend for RallyX. Lift maybe?

No lynching. I lived in Cool (you'll go thru it to get to Georgetown) for years. Back in 1986, when I had a new 86 Trooper (people didnt know what it was, thought it was a Land Rover then, cause I completely de-badged it.) I was told not to leave it alone, lest it will be shot up. I said is that a threat? He said just advice. Gofigure, rednecks in California. But times have changed. We are in the era of 50-year-old CEOs riding Harleys. The Hatch Patrol will be just fine. I am soooooo pissed I am not there. Best of luck and skill. Make us all proud. r/ PK.