Ultimate Subaru Message Board

driveshaft is in!!!

HAHAHAHA!!! Got a call from Drivelines NW today right after school and went to pick up my new driveshaft to the tune of $206.xx! :cornfuzz: Oh well its just money after all! They even painted it nice and shiny and put a big shiny sticker on it. And the best part is it fits like a dream!!! For future referance from tip of the driveshaft side yoke to the other, 53 5/8 inches is perfect. At least thats what i remember. I could run out and check, but I got some HW I should be doing.

Hey Matt, I've got an extra 1pc driveshaft that you can take in. email me and we can come up with something.

Morgan, I really havent done anything huge yet. Its an 84 turbo wagon. I replaced the 3spd auto with a 5spd DR. It has a K&N filter and some guages. Im getting a custom exhaust from the turbo back at some point, and plans for an lsd, intercooler, injectors, boost controller, etc. and I need to get some little things done, but it'll happen soon!